3m 9448 Duoble Sided Tape
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000000 Pieces /Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XHT-9448
- Apply Ambient Temperature: High Temperature Tape
- Thickness: 0.15mm
- Trademark: 3m
- Specification: 1219mm*50m
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Adhesivity: Double-Sided Tape
- Tape Surface Material: Non-Woven Tape
- Sample Size: A4 or Other
- Transport Package: Polybag, Carton Box
- Origin: Shenzhen
3m 9448a double sided tape
Material : non-woven fabric
Total thickness : 0.15 mm
Color : White
Heat resistant : 80°C long time and 120 C short time
Size: 0.15 mm * 1219 mm * 50 m jumbo roll, can be die cut into small rolls/pcs
3M Tape is well suited to bonding together a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as wood, metals, glass, papers, paints and many plastics and fabrics.
It shows a high level of adhesion to LSE materials such as Polypropylene and some Polyethylenes as well as coated papers and varnishes.
1. Bond strength is dependent upon the amount of adhesive-to-surface contact developed. Firm application pressure develops better adhesive contact & thus improves bond strength.
2. To obtain optimum adhesion, the bonding surfaces must be clean dry and well unified. A typical surface cleaning solvent is isopropyl alcohol & water. Use proper safety precautions for handling solvents.
3. Ideal tape application temperature range is 21°C to 38°C. Initial tape application to surfaces at temperatures below 10°C is not recommended because the adhesive becomes too firm to adhere readily.
However once properly applied low temperature holding is generally satisfactory.
Xinghongtu Electronics Materials Co., LTD. It has many years of experience in die cutting processing ! Has a perfect production quality detection system. We have our own equipment research and development department, We can die cutting products according to the customer incoming sample pictures and draft .
Strong Double Sided Tape